Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy One for Sorrow, Two for Joy? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on One for Sorrow, Two for Joy. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
One for Sorrow, Two for Joy ReviewIf you don't already know about Elise Juska, I urge you to get familiar with her books! If you like Ireland, this is a good book with which to start. In One for Sorrow, Two for Joy, we learn about Claire who is in an unhappy marriage and out of character takes her sister Noelle up on her offer to visit her in Ireland - immediately. Claire does everything right and Noelle is the screw up - but is that necessarily so?I was hesitant to read this book because I love Elise Juska for her tender portrayals of both inhibited and spirited characters (the latter of whom aren't just plopped in because there's a need for shock value and juiciness) and the backdrops of college juxtaposed with the suburbs. I was concerned that moving the action to Ireland as the blurb described it was a departure that would take away from the characters and their stories that I loved. But in the end, this wasn't an advertisement for Ireland and Juska proved once again why she is a cut above other women writing popular novels today and she doesn't fit neatly into the genre of the week.One for Sorrow, Two for Joy Overview
Want to learn more information about One for Sorrow, Two for Joy?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment