Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B Review

Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B ReviewIt has rubber wheels, which is good if you don't want to scratch up whatever you are cleaning. The brushes are also soft. Another plus. The suction leaves a lot to be desired. On a hardwood floor the vacuum picks up tiny stuff quite well but will not pick up anything as large as, say, a paper match stick.
I'll keep looking for something more powerful.
*****UPDATE****
I have used this machine for 2 years. It clogs relatively fast. But--I really like this unit. I use it more than my high-suction, larger vac. For routine, spot cleaning and/or a quick run-through, this is really a good unit. Not the strongest suction--but come on--look at it--it is a small, budget unit.
I would buy it again. No questions asked.
(note: I post my reviews because I take them seriously and I take other people's seriously as well. Please take the time to rate my review so I can do a better job in the future. Thanks :) ).
>>>>New UpdateEureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B OverviewLight Weight weighs less than 5 pounds to easily get into spaces where dirt and alleregens linger. Free-Standing stands upright when not in use. On/Off Brushroll Switch picks up dirt from bare floors and area rugs.

Want to learn more information about Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment